View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2015 #11
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael G View Post
365 Views and 4 replies including this one, man people piss me off.

Thanks for the thread Donnie you're one of the posters I like reading here and the odd time I disagree with you I could really care less as I typically still enjoy your posts and points of view.

VNNforum I am poor as poor can be, I have no job, no future, and yet I still strongly support the idea of sending Alex Linder what you can. If I can contribute 20 bucks than anyone can and you're essentially a spineless limp dicked pussy who deserves to be fucked if you won't put your money where your beliefs are.

My only regret is I can't give more due to my poverty, sorry.
The guilt trip crap is what I would expect from Stormfront sustaining members when Black sends them to harass the SF members who cant/dont pay up. Who the fuck are you to judge me?. I dont have the money either and would have stayed off the thread, but being called a limp dicked pussy who deserves to be fucked is going to far. Go fuck yourself.

Sorry I cant help at the moment Alex, at the moment all my spare cash is tied up as I am moving again.
To Fred Streed, I know you will read this so thought I would give you advance notice so you can get yourself a good cigar and a single malt and really enjoy the 2 weeks you will have of me being offline...1st 2 weeks of August