Full Thread: Career paths to avoid
View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2015 #23
Kurt Krug

This is my first post on this forum. I would have liked to have had a signature, but I can't figure out how to use that function here. Nevertheless, I wanted to post something here as this seems to be my biggest problem nowadays. (And my biggest blessing). That "thing" is work. I work a non-traditional role of which males who work my position try to get out and get into some other function within the "business entity." I don't consider myself racist, but I do hate the "gang mentality" that some blacks and Jews seem to have toward one another. Something that would cause a suspected Jewish guy to put a corny bumper sticker on his car with the African flag colors and a peace symbol on that continent. Weird.

So how does this relate to the post to which I'm replying? I just had a quick thought that there are Jews on both sides of the coin...Wall Street and other entities outside of Wall Street. Those who are "fighting" Wall Street, for example, but seem to prefer to promote from within simply based on someone's skin color (now more often than not, black, and more often than not, female)...

Just my "two cents." I hope someone can relate. Feel free to attack me too if you disagree.