View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2018 #3723
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
Bullshit questions because I cannot think for myself.
Start at page 170 of the 2015 National Alliance thread:
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=235917&page=170

If you still cannot get it, I cannot help you.

Not going to keep answering stupid questions like yours in every thread on this forum where I post.

If you suffer from attention deficit disorder, then read Dr. Bob's post:
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=3521

Quote:
It was William W. Williams who went to the SPLC, not once but many times. And when Williams went to the SPLC, Williams didn't have to. Williams had bags of money, gobs of friends (such as they are), a home, and several lawyers.

Randolph Dilloway had none of that. He had a junky pickup without a title and a couple hundred bucks in his pocket. After Dilloway left, Williams essentially immediately hired a lawyer, Paul Detch, for the sole purpose of prosecuting Dilloway for anything and everything. This effort was a costly and total failure.

Since then, Williams has essentially stalked Dilloway, who went into hiding. Williams has threatened to track down and get Dilloway. Williams used at least two to assist him: Michael Storm of the Knoxville area and Stan Diggs of Louisiana. Diggs found a location (he thought) for Dilloway and published it on Diggs website.

I don’t blame Dilloway; he was not trying to bully; he was just escaping a bully. Williams was using the totality of the National Alliance’s assets to get Dilloway. I was in that situation when Gliebe and Shawn Walker used over $100,000 of NA money to sue me and used their Bulletin to trash my own efforts. They hired gunmen out of sleazy bars to intimidate me and my friends.

In addition to going to the SPLC, Williams tried to use the WV State Police, the Sheriff’s office and the Prosecutor to bully Dilloway and the rest of us. All to no avail.

As long as Williams and Strom use the NA to attack us, we are obligated to attack the NA, but only when and how it suits us.

Williams has bragged on Stormfront that Williams will “bring in an army of pissed off Alliance members soon…” apparently to take care of DeCourcy, Oljaca, and me. We are waiting.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; March 3rd, 2018 at 08:38 AM.