Old March 5th, 2018 #3730
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default From Pickups to Prison: Part I

Dr. Bob @ CensorFront (2/16/16):

Quote:
From Pickups to Prison: Part I

87 mph and the USAA

Williams is pretty smart about evading the law and abusing the courts. We know that Will Williams paid hardcore traffic ticket attorney C. Paul Stanley at least $500 to get the reckless driving charges reduced. Including attorney’s fees, the cost total including the 87-mph driving fine was at least $832.

In addition, Williams paid to go to a remedial driving school. Williams was desperately trying to keep his already very high USAA auto insurance premiums from increasing and to keep USAA from dropping him. All this takes time and trips back and forth. It’s a big waste of time and money.

Pickup #1

Williams keeps the National Alliance pickups (paid for by NA members?) in William’s own name. Thus the insurance premiums on them are also very high. I understand that Williams only keeps insurance on them when Williams is driving. For example, after his bodyguard drove the red pickup up here. Williams canceled the insurance leaving staff to drive an illegal vehicle.

Williams went out to buy a pickup for the National Alliance. Williams kept the NA’s newly bought black Dodge Dakota pickup for himself and used his own old junky Green Nissan as the pickup Dilloway was to earn as part of his salary contract. [A bit of outrageous self-dealing?]

Williams’ junker was the green Nissan that Dilloway earned during his employment here. In Post #107 in this thread, Williams brags how he turned the green Nissan pickup over to Dilloway with “hardly any steering fluid when he (Dilloway) drove it out the gate…” Never buy a pickup from Williams.

Further parts to follow.

Note: Second trip back in March 2014 to move Dr. Pierce's library to Williams' pole barn, Will Williams was nailed for making an illegal u-turn on a freeway, driving a 26-foot U-Haul truck, because he missed the off ramp to Pocahontas County, West Virginia.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; March 5th, 2018 at 07:02 AM.