View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2018 #4
Skinhead Zack

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
The only beef I have with anarchy is that it would leave our bloodline relatively unprotected (since anarchy is , more often than not, about rejecting the state ). .

And the only beef I have with "punks" is that they are politically correct ( I ask myself : What is so 'rebellious' about being politically correct ? )

Guess what , I could , in a way , relate to punks maybe more except for the facts above. .

I'm going to go into the lion's den and say that I do not necessarily see something wrong with consuming alcohol to 'lighten up your mood' ( I agree with punks on their saying that the world, more often than not, is only bearable when had a lot of drink , lol ! ) and TBH I also do not necessarily see something wrong with being a non-conformist ( if you reject the mainstream that is. . )

Yes, anarchy is not necessarily wrong all the time.
Democracy leads to anarchy.
The only "wrong" are these left bastards pretending to be rebellious while embracing communism.
Patriotism is pretty compatible with punk music I think.
And that's why there is "right" skinhead subculture, perhaps, as opposed to their PC counterparts.
The tyrannical government oppress us. and those who hate the system may turn to punks, skinheads and the likes.
Some may because they just hate their parents, too.

In my opinion, belonging to a certain subculture and following their dress code, getting tattoos of its symbols, adopting their attitudes, etc is indeed nonconformity.
Showing their subcultural affiliations, perhaps just like gang members.

Metalheads hate punks, Antifa hate us and vice versa.
Every subculture has its enemy.
And the only thing we all have in common is rebellion like you said.
(Either left or right, we all have that "Fuck the System" mentality, don't we?)

I think that we're all guilty by affiliation..
Because Punks/Skinheads/Alternative/Metalheads/Emos/Goths/Gangsters, etc seem to scare mainstream people a lot.

I consider myself to be a right-wing skinhead who enjoys all types of rock music, but I think I could be any rest of the above if the situation were different. I can relate to any rest of 'em, too.

So, my conclusion is that the leftists in these subcultures are wrong, regardless of how true they claim to be.
Especially in Punk / Metal, because Marx's communism, Jewish liberalism, etc, means downright conformity.
Their affiliation has no meaning behind it and they are hypocrites and cowards, I think.