Full Thread: Program Ideas
View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2007 #19
elbwgreez

Interviews are always good. I particularly liked the last interviews with Kievsky, Battlecry, and of course the April Gaede interview. I also would like to hear more topics about living White. It actually gets disheartening to constantly hear the nigger, jew, nigger, jew stories all the time. We know niggers are crap and jews run the media - I don't think we need to hear that all the time.

Sometimes I think we're too wrapped up in the hate mode. It's refreshing to hear but just not all the time. The news with a White spin is a mainstay, but maybe more in depth discussions about (White) historical topics and ways of building White living spaces and media should have equal time. I've noticed a move toward in-jokes and cliques lately that I'm not too enthused about. Just my opinion as a listener.

My other suggestion is that scheduled topics/interviewees are announced before hand if possible. This allows forum members to advertise shows to other websites and perhaps gather new listeners.

Finally, might I suggest a show dedicated to South Africa? Perhaps someone can contact the author of the South Africa Sucks blog for an interview. South Africa is the worst of all possible worlds and we need to have an ear to the ground there to expose the future genocide of the White SA people.