View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2008 #92
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Abbondanza View Post
In my all honest opinion I think the newspaper should be entirely anti-Jewish, much like the propaganda produced in NS Greater Germany and Fascist Italy. I do not believe it should really contain anything about any of the organization currently active in the KWA because they are not attract people, they do not speak out against Judeo-Bolshevism enough. When I say it should be old school, I mean like Streicher's Der Stuermer or the Italian publication The Defense of the Race. We do not want to see more and more people convert into American Renaissancists. Sure, black on white crime is a problem, but the inner-core must be stabbed to death. As Alex always says the Jews sick these mongrels on us which is in fact totally true. When I hear black crime reports as of late they do not really phase me because Jews are the sole creation of black crime.

I do not think the paper should contain Ku Klux Klan imagery like those VNN business cards did. VNN is not the Ku Klux Klan, nor considering most here do not believe in any false religions like they do.

This is just a short commentary from me, I really have nothing else to add as of right now.

No JEWS. Just RIGHT.

Ideally, this how the paper should be based upon in my honest opinion. It basically states the Jewish plan of murdering the German people which is why I see the anti-Talmudicist theme as the best because like I was saying and have said many times, it attacks the core of the Judeo-Bolshevist disease. Some cartoons would be really great for the front cover or just some repulsive Jew photo that really catches the eye.