View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2006 #20
Angler

Here are my two bits.

The first order of business for each and every one of us is to be armed with the best weapons available and to be very well-practiced in their use. Weapons are power. Without the ability to wage guerrilla warfare in the event of a ZOG crackdown, we're as helpless as newborn babies. I'd recommend at least one good semi-auto rifle in 5.56 NATO with at least 1000 rounds of steel core ammo (M855, SS109, "green tip"). Everyone should also have a sniper weapon that can kill at extended range -- preferably something like a 7mm Rem Mag or .300 Win Mag. Read as much as you can about the shooting and stealth aspects of sniping, as practice as much as possible! One well-placed bullet can change the world, people. A NATO-spec gas mask is also a necessity. Go into debt to buy these things if you have to.

With that out of the way, I think we need to take advantage of the public confusion and anger surrounding the Iraq war in order to place the blame where it deservedly lies: with the pro-Israel Jews and their Christian Zionist slaves. Joining the Council for the National Interest Foundation and donating whatever you can to them is a good idea, as they've been using the money to place full-page ads in papers like the Jew York Times in an attempt to increase awareness of the Jewish Lobby's role in US Mideast policy. I think a worthy goal would be a prohibition on providing campaign donations on behalf of a foreign power.

Regarding VNN publications, my feeling is that emphasis should be placed on the Jew much more than on niggers or spics, and it would be very effective to include as much material as possible about how Jews regard non-Jews. Talmudic statements about how non-Jews are cattle and are meant to be slaves to Jews should be pointed out again and again, and sources should be cited.

Just my thoughts...