View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2018 #8
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by )))Marc((( View Post
While there seems to be more evidence indicting innocence , the jewdicial system will never vindicate Mr. Fields ; or any other WN.

For this reason alone ; we need to secede. As good as your post resonates , Emily , we need to search for reality behind appearances ; the reality of C'ville clearly illustrates the right to be White has eroded. To reinstall our Rights , Whites need to re-assert our political voice.
Marc, re what I put in bold: you will no more be allowed to do that than the men in C-ville were allowed to exercise the simple right to a demo against history removal.

If you think you can 're-assert your political voice' at the Mexican border without the criminal injustice system coming after you, and these guys can't attend a simple event without the city orchestrating their assault followed by destruction of their lives, then I don't believe it is me who is naive.

You are correct on the system being unjust.

You are incorrect the people never come out of it on the winning side who are good and deserve to win. They do.

The WM3 were wrongfully convicted, and got out. Michael Morton was wrongfully convicted, and got out.

Did they suffer, and were they horribly worked against? YES.

But ultimately people who saw what happened to them helped, because they cared about justice.

And with effort and the right situation, they won.

We want to try to do that here.

There is NO reason not to.

I think you'd like people to take that attitude if you ever find yourself--in the commission of asserting your political voice--in Goodwin's situation.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; August 28th, 2018 at 08:13 AM.