View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2005 #8
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Rounder: that's for civil suits for damages, not a criminal statute.

I like to use Cornell's database to look up federal statutes. Here:

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/h...3----000-.html

TITLE 42 > CHAPTER 21 > SUBCHAPTER I > § 1983 Prev | Next

I don't think that needs to be on the card, there's already a lot there. There's a thousand things that might come up, but based on the 1st amendment cases, and what I have seen in terms of flyering by NA and other groups over the past six or seven years, these are the major points of which patrolmen need to be reminded.

The 42 USC section 1983 thing you guys should remember for "frosting on the cake."
So ?? Civil statutues or Criminal statutes, let's hit them with either one or both when they plot to interfere with our exercise of 1st amendment rights. And plotting is precisely what cops, mayors, and town councils do. They conspire to interfere with our rights. And freely admit it to the media. And there's nothing frivolous about the effects. It scares the hell out of people, and causes them to want no part of us, even read our newspaper, or support our new political party (when it gets off the ground). Their conspirings amount to psychological terrorism against us and the public.

Anyhow, while I've got your attention, I need help in getting media reports about TAA properly posted in the Chronological Record thread. I don't know how. So when you think of it, google "News" then "Aryan Alternative" and post whatever new reports you find there. OK ??

Now we need to get Alex to approve your excellent card, so I can have them printed. I just hope the printers can get all of it on the card.