Full Thread: Autism
View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2017 #9
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by National-Satanist View Post
Keep in mind that one feature of Jewish behavior is projecting their own issues onto others. Jews scream about "white privilege" or white incest when Jewish privilege and Jewish incest is the only reality, etc. In a similar way I've known many Jews that can't get women and display a rather autistic approach to social interaction. I think that the constant accusations that whites are autistic is more Jewish projecting.
While there's truth to the fact that sickos project their issues onto others-this is 100% different.

I worked with autistic children for a decade, and they don't have a slight interaction problem. Autism is like having your neurological system hit by a train-the injury is widely different from one person to another.

We would have people on the autism spectrum without vaccinations-but I'm with RFK Jr and Trump, and Dr Wakefield-we'd not have it at these epidemic proportions.

RFK had a show to air banned from airing, it was to be a series of shows I believe; an article that wouldn't be published; Dr. Wakefield, after winning an award for his gut-brain medical discovery, had his license to practice removed-so he went to Austin, Texas where he helps thousands of families for far less money.

You know who's telling the truth when you see who they silence.
And when you follow the (((money.)))