Full Thread: Where Can I Move?
View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2019 #22
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
I'm answering your question not for you, as I wouldn't let you near anyone I care about, but for any other men, men that are sincere and good people, who may be reading and wondering the same thing. I would say the average attractiveness is similar to America. Women are larger breasted than average, for sure. Lol. But people are totally anti sodomy and would think you are a faggot Jeffrey.

There is a very friendly culture that puts some people from the mainland off I think. It is nothing at all for people to be calling you "me dear," "me love," "me darling," such things and touching you on the arm, touching your hand, and so on, things that in the USA would be seen as indications of sexual interest like a woman is coming on to you, but is common here in relations between friends or even strangers and has no sexual connotations at all. It is also acceptable for strange men to touch women with no sexual undertone to it, they may stroke your face or put their arm around you or brush your hair out of your face and it doesn't mean anything, it's totally acceptable. If you would see some guy touching a woman like that it doesn't mean they are married or dating or anything, they may be complete strangers to each other. Men will touch each others girlfriends like this in front of each other, people just like verbal and physical affection without underlying sexuality to it. Stuff that would probably get you in trouble in the USA with the #metoo stuff going on lol!

Also people are very extroverted and friendly, come across as almost eager and vulnerable whereas people from mainland are more closed off, guarded, defensive, don't care about people as much. Or even if they do care pretend that they don't because they don't want to seem vulnerable or eager, I find. On the mainland you might have two people that are after being neighbours or even friends for years that are still not after opening their hearts to each other, they are almost ashamed to show any vulnerability to anyone. Or how a man on the mainland may go on a date with a woman, like her, and want to call her back next night but won't because he wants to make an impression that he isn't too eager. Here the man would just call, would just do what he wanted, wouldn't care really. Same as girls playing "hard to get," they don't do this, if they like a man they are just up front about it. Even friendships, one person will ask another "Would you like to be my friend?" something I never observed on mainland except in small children. People care about each other more and are nicer, probably result of such extreme homogeneity. It is part of the culture that you are supposed to try to make people happy, and care about people, so the women are very nice and sweet.
So they got meat on their bones? I personally like slim women with cute faces and nice legs.