View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2019 #39
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Realizing the fact that every word we write here is closely analyzed by the kike and it's sniveling tools, we must be very careful what we write.

IMO we can expect change will come proceded by a particular catalyst. The proverbial SHTF scenario.

I'm betting on the Chinese to be that catalyst.

The jew wants it all. That speech by Trump, let it be known to the world the jew has taken it all from the White race and now they're eyeing other nation's wealth for a quick grab.

However, the jew will have a tougher time taking it away from that gigantic monoculture, China. The jew is heading for a reckoning and I believe the Chinese will give it to them. When that time comes, and it will be soon, we should be ready to stab the jew in the back as it has it's horns locked with the Chinese. I'll also toss in the wild card of Russia. I'm hoping they have something nasty up their sleeve for the jew. Something of the nuclear persuasion for that festering little pustule in the Middle East.

The jew is naturally a self destructive creature. Cyclically it brings itself the the brink of destruction along with it's host, only to jump ship at the last possible moment and weedle it's way into another host.

That's when the jew is at it's weakest. At those times of chaos where the wars they've instigated distracts their proxy armies leaving the jew exposed and vulnerable. That is where brave White men of resolve will have their best chance of taking out the trash.

Trump is a jew lacky, and I'm betting the jew will use Trump in his second term to try to make a move that will incite the Chinese to war. Look to that fat little fuck in North Korea to play a role in the action.
Unless the KWA uses its nuclear warheads, they might have a problem winning the war. A traditional ground and air war with China would be very costly. There would have to be a draft and the green nigger toll will be high. Hopefully it's an ass kicking.

Only way to quickly win that was is if it goes nuclear since China doesn't have a huge arsenal. North Korea could inflict heavy damage to the South but would quickly get destroyed.

Notice the chinks are buying up properties in places like Miami, jew York, San Fansicko, Dallas. Jacking the rent and housing rates up. Trying to outdo the Jews.