View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2009 #14
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
Jews absolutely foam at the mouth with hatred for Pat Buchanan and still this is not an indication to some people that he is doing something right. Oh, yeah, that's right, it is all false opposition.

I too would almost like to see him get fired. I would love to also see him branded as a hatemonger, anti semite and holocaust denier. He has enough of a support base from regular angry white people who just might began to look at things a little deeper and with a new understanding.
Yep, that's a good way to put it, Starr. Let the support base see that they have nothing left to lose, but to go more radical.

In my opinion, 2009 will go down in history as a turning point in history -- the year Whites became self aware, and White identity and interest went viral. The comment sections under the newspaper articles tell the tale.

It used to be that newspaper writers held the monopoly opinion. Now the articles are merely the opening comment, and most of the comments are far more compelling, interesting and readable than the articles themselves.