View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2006 #38
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus Sutter
Well....you can ask your hero, Lord Kievsky the Bunny Slayer about it. I'm sure he will be glad to edify you with his knightly tales of adventure in the Connecticut suburbs.

Hey, are you still hearing voices? You know, the cryptic White nationalist messages you hear on TV, Radio and in Rap songs and such.
Yeah I am, and when you start seeing them, it'll be YOUR TURN TO BURN. If there's anything left of your rotted husk of a conscience.

The funny thing about "losing it" in the 'Kwa is that most of us never had anything to lose, so vapid and meaningless is life under a jewish tyranny. Insanity the rule. So losing one's mind is, in a sense, gaining one's mind.

And they aren't very cryptic. We're gonna need even the idiots to be able to figure it all out. Heck, I've seen hordes of niggers converted. That's something I never thought I'd live to see.

Can't you hear it? The forests echo with laughter. And you stew in your impotent rage, spewing at phantoms with poisonous garbage. What's wrong with me? What's wrong with me?