Full Thread: ZOG vs WN
View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2011 #13
Greg Johnson
Banned

Default We're both right

Linder writes:
Johnson makes a rhetorical and political mistake in continuing to insist that we are few and powerless. The correct position is that we, not the jews, speak for the White community, and the minute their control mechanisms fail, they will taste the other side of the sword.
I don't see how these two positions are incompatible. We are few and powerless, and yet we do represent the objective interests of whites, and this will become apparent when when (not if) the existing control mechanisms break down.

Kevin Strom made a very valuable point in one of his talks: whites have only realized maybe a faction of a percent of our potential for racial consciousness. Jews, however, are operating at 99 percent of their capacity to keep that fraction from growing. It follows, therefore, that we might only need to see small gains on our side before their capacity to control us is overwhelmed, and then things could get out of their hands (and into our hands) very quickly.

I used to think the enemy paranoid and prone to over-reaction, but now I don't: they know just how tenuous their grip on power is, which is why they react so stridently to every little provocation, lest it be the spark that reaches the powder keg.