Full Thread: ZOG vs WN
View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2013 #46
Jean West

Default violence

Often I have a hard time deciding where to post things. Sometimes items just happen to warrant posting in two separate places because they contain two separate main themes, and possibly people here do "tag" things to accomplish that. (?) Other times, in my case, I can't find a place where I think it belongs--actually, where it won't be here today, gone today. "The Problem" is one place to put things of more than passing substance, but even there, it's loaded with duplication. Nothing at VNN is made easy for a person coming here to learn. Learning does not take place efficiently by way of random discourse, however relevant or interestingly presented. it takes place by association of ideas, in a logical, sequential order, from basic to more and more complex.

Moving on, I'm not sure what the intent is regarding videos in the Recent Videos section; they don't appear to be subjects of discussion. I had barely known they were there until a couple days ago, when the "jewish youth" video caught my eye. And so today, I also clicked on the new one about the Israel settlements. I'll post the links below:

Here's Stephen Steinlight (The Jewish Stake in America's Changing Demography)
I'll confess it, at least: like thousands of other typical Jewish kids of my generation, I was reared as a Jewish nationalist, even a quasi-separatist. Every summer for two months for 10 formative years during my childhood and adolescence I attended Jewish summer camp. There, each morning, I saluted a foreign flag, dressed in a uniform reflecting its colors, sang a foreign national anthem, learned a foreign language, learned foreign folk songs and dances, and was taught that Israel was the true homeland. Emigration to Israel was considered the highest virtue, and, like many other Jewish teens of my generation, I spent two summers working in Israel on a collective farm while I contemplated that possibility. More tacitly and subconsciously, I was taught the superiority of my people to the gentiles who had oppressed us. We were taught to view non-Jews as untrustworthy outsiders, people from whom sudden gusts of hatred might be anticipated, people less sensitive, intelligent, and moral than ourselves. We were also taught that the lesson of our dark history is that we could rely on no one.

Did young Stephen get taught that Jews are superior to compensate for being hated? Or did young Stephen get taught that Jews are superior because that state of mind is what's appropriate for a predator to take his place as a contributing member of the pack?.

http://vnnforum.com/video.php?do=vie...s&videoid=4708 - Jewish youth staged to declare their "rights" to Palestine on camera

http://vnnforum.com/video.php?do=vie...s&videoid=4713 - US State Department on Israeli Settlements

Both of them made my blood boil. Jews are maddening. Jews are breeding the next generation of maddeners. They are a pestilence, a biological plague that will never, never go away, never, never change, without violence of apocalyptic force.