View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2009 #13
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
This particular quote is so true:

The minute you can show yourself to be "sick" in some way, you can get a raft of subsidies and all this pressure to work your ass off to support yourself is suddenly taken off. I don't blame the people who accept the subsidies -- it makes perfect sense for them.

It's just like "special ed" versus "gifted programs." Special ed gets lavishly funded, while "gifted" kids are on their own. Maybe that's not a bad thing. I don't know. But the USA certainly rewards dysfunction and punishes excellence.
No child left behind roughly translates from pc jewspeak to no white boys get ahead. The jews need and work to create a society of unthinking idiots because the society they design is tailored toward unthinking idiots. I'm not sure that makes sense but what I'm driving at is these epidemics of dysfunctional families, obese people, dumb kids; all of it by design.

Jewish society (ZOG) is gut-wrenching stupid and their society creates morons and dysfunction because it has to. I mean, take the Holocaust. The slightest investigation on Google will quickly show a reasonable man that the whole thing is a giant scam. But few Americans seem to care even enough to google Holocaust + hoax.

Second result:

What does it say about our jewed society that people won't even take the time to question the jews' propaganda ace in the hole? If the myth called the Holocaust fell apart in the eyes of society, what would the jews suddenly appear to be?

I don't know, sort of rambling around here. It's just that the stupidity and apathy of most people is stunning.