View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2009 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
Something that I don't get...

Ludwig von Mises -- jew. Murray Rothbard -- jew. Ayn Rand -- jew.

How can the jews be accused of co-opting a movement which they were largely responsible for creating in the first place?
I don't think most libertarian ideas originated with jews, even tho they mostly do point to kikes von Mises and Rothbard. The point is that the same powers that be that try to quash WN try to quash/coopt/malign/smear any tendency or school within libertarianism that tends against authority, whether war in Iraq, public schooling, or whatever. If you're anti-state, and ZOG defines the state and its agenda, then you are anti-jew, whether or not you put it that way. You're anti-jew in function if not in form. That is an accurate description of the LRC tendency within libertarianism, which I take to be one of two schools. Very similar to the split in conservatism between paleos and neocons. Except that unlike the paleos, the LRC crowd is large, powerful and growing, whereas the paleos have failed. But we see the parallel between the neocons coming in and taking over the paleo institutions (back in the '80s) and the jewcentric, D.C.-friendly libertarians at Reason and Cato and the Koch Foundation taking the jewish state/party line and doing whatever they can to smear the Lewbund and scotch its intellectual efforts - i.e., attacking the Fed and laying low the Lincoln cult.