Full Thread: #1 Golden Dawn Thread
View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2012 #52
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
This also has a bit to do with the diffferent mentality of south and north Europeans {Meds and Nords}.

People in the south are much more fiery, emotional and passionate, they can be aroused and inflamed much easier, unlike the cold reserved emotionless north Europeans. Not that there is anything wrong with the northern way, it is even prefered in day to day smooth and orderly functioning of society, but it can be a big negative when it comes to hard-core polictics, especially anti jew politics, which require blood passion and spirit combined with strong sense of ehtnocentricity.
Well, I think all peoples are emotional, it's just buried deeper in the more northerly. Get, say, Germans, a little drunk, or in some kind of overt street politics, they are plenty emotional. In fact, their coldness is almost more to the point. They are more matter of fact about politics when it comes to accepting difference, even difference at the level of willing-to-kill-over. Which I liked, when I discovered it. Whereas in America, we have a more underlying female attitude: everybody has to agree or something's wrong. Germans seem to take it for granted that disagreement even on the deepest stuff is normal. Americans are very uncomfortable when The (artificial) Consensus is departed from, even on small stuff. Golden Dawn, after all, is copying Nazi approaches, not vice versa.