View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2006 #4
Rounder

Never before in the thousands of years of our history, have such opportunites for manhood, honor, leadership, and glory been presented to Aryan men. And the battle field is wide open for the taking.

Grit your teeth, stiffen your back, bask awhile in "Tomorrow Belongs To Me" and War Songs of the Third Reich, organize your thoughts and plans, then act. Found your own group, plant both your feet firmly inside this battle arena (devil may care), recruit, recruit, recruit, and never look back.

Psyque yourself up and stay that way. "I am Aryan man. I can do this. I must do this. And I will do this."

Be a happy warrior. Give it your best shot, and no matter the end, you'll have done your full duty and inspired others to do same.

Who wants to live forever any GD way ?? Eternal glory awaits Aryan warriors in Valhalla - At least a trillion centuries of bliss with blue-eyed, golden haired Valkyries and brotherhood with all Aryan warriors who ever fought and died for our people.

Sieg Heil !!!