View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2009 #15
Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeluttrell View Post
These guys may make a difference...maybe they won't....to put them down for trying......IS IGNORANT!!!!
That's all I am on about. There is an element here which says, 'if you're not prepared to sacrifice your career, your family, your home, you're a loser and not one of us'.

That is plain dumb and won't get us anywhere, it weakens us and helps the enemy. You've got to fight fire with fire.

In another thread someone likened the OK to the SA. That's when the penny dropped. The SA was formed from a similar group of disaffected former German soldiers, who saw their country going down the gurgler. They sensed that their entire society was in grave danger so they banded together under the banner. In the end they numbered over 3 Million men.

I see the OK guys as their descendants nearly a century later. America is falling apart before their eyes. Countless millions of Mestizo immigrants and no end in sight. A dangerous cabal of criminal Zionist Jews now overtly in control of America's White House and a half Black man of dubious background and questionable eligibility as POTUS.

These guys have responded to a call to arms.........if it comes to that. I suspect deep down everyone knows, sooner or later it will. It has to, or White America is finished.

It's interesting the founder of this is a former DC Staffer for Ron Paul. If the OK really grows legs, there is potential for the movement to grow into an almighty force. Far bigger than anything ever seen and basically white. It will be interesting to see how the Zionist forces of darkness will try to sabotage it, because it's their worst nightmare.