Full Thread: A World View
View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2008 #96
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
Being Roman Catholic I looked forward to the Pontiff's visit to the United States.
The one who just stepped out of the synagogue?

Quote:
I hoped for a world leader to be on our side for a change. After all, everything the Church is is due to our love and faithfulness. But he has disappointed me.
I think you don't get it Heather, a lot of people have tried to tell you and it really is in vain.

It is to my understanding that you hold Christianity as one of the greatest goods that has befallen our mass of people who prior to this point in time have apparently had no sense to act like people. You'll say this isn't so but think about it this way - if that is not true then what is the point of it to begin with? You can think of many metaphysical concepts I am sure, and I will simply ask you how they are virtuous in the way that a knife is virtuous in that it cuts what I desire well but should I desire to hammer something I shall grasp a hammer. How can be something just as virtuous such as pity? Why should I then apply pity to you any more sparingly than on some other being? Suddenly you have to appeal to another concept that is alien to nature and native Christianity to begin with. You have only one creator, and how is it that this creator can be so brutal towards creatures who he happened to make stupid (Who by the way somehow rise above every unfairness done against them) while being so kind and gentle towards a bipedal creature and not only that but only one type of bipedal creature? And why is it that suddenly he quit making something better for the past 2000 years? It is law that man shall not be so vain as to rise to the Untermensche and put God out like the stub of a finished cigarette.
Better yet why is that this great concept come not from my ancestral homeland among the Caucus Mountains, not from the Cradle of civilization, not from the Great West, not from the Frigid North, not from the wise South, not from the powerful East but from the middle of NOWHERE that had literally absolutely nothing to do with my ancestry? Why did this all powerful God create a pitiful creature who was not even created from the seed of a man, a creature which was not destined for power but for pity and a despicable death at a cross, a creature that died at the hands of my enemies without a fight and a creature who hid from these pests out of fear of them? By the sounds of things this God cared absolutely nothing for my ancestors who didn't even hear of him for a millennia.
Quote:
So far, the Holy Father has addressed issues of every race except one. The White Americans. Not once as he addressed the problems besetting the white people. He speaks as if he understands there is a problem in the United States, but that problem is us. We just don't seem to do enough for "migrants, Blacks and Indians. Anyone would think other races are not a problem.
That is because a Communist party and a Catholic church have a marginal difference between them. Both are syndicates!

Quote:

The Pope is a German. He lived during the Third Reich. He knows Jews are the perpetrators of problems. He knows they are creating havoc here - like they do everywhere they go. He can't have lived all these years and not know that.
It doesn't matter what you know just as much as it doesn't matter what you think. If they say A it is A and A at any cost. It requires a sharp intellect but honestly who would seriously believe that the buffoon who is called the pope is any more a free soul than a Mossad spy such as Sarkozy? The Pope cares nothing for what you believe in, in fact I am sure if he knew you personally he'd laugh because he carries your values, twists them to the opposite of what you want it to be and then imposes it on all the rest. Death to the cult.

Quote:
It would seem the Catholic Church has decided to represent non white issues and not us. If the Church is not going to address the concerns of the white race then she has separated herself from us. We need our own Church.
We need no churches. Man is limitless, trust the Earth.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; April 19th, 2008 at 02:57 AM.