View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2006 #3
Cthulhu

My condolences for the loss in your family.

I finally managed to get another listen at the show, and have some hard words. And that is the point of VNNF, hard words. The language of the barracks is to be expected amongst people who know the score at this time in history. We are at war. Supporters of jews like Duke and Black might like to play the kissy kissy games and knights in white satin BS. But like I have said before, people will either swing our way or the future will just keep on getting worse and worse until they do. The mission of those who know the jews (filthy fucking kikes) is to stay on message and keep that message hard, HARD. That might frighten the lemmings, but who gives a fuck, if a few words so easily dissuade them then the thought of sticking a knife into someone's throat and getting yourself covered in their blood is not for them either.

As Linder says this won't end without bloodshed, it has gone too far.

Those who know the score are attracted to VNN because of this. That is VNN's success. Changing the formula and watering it down to try and be more welcoming, might be alright if you want to increase sheckels and through the door "customers", but as you stated, Whites are not for sale. Hard word but only on VNNF can you say the hard words, and it is precisely those words that need to be heard the most.

As for Christianity, Creationist or whatever, doesn't really matter as long as they understand NO JEWS. JUST RIGHT. Everything else is just pointless bickering.

As for threats to other White men, that just points out what a pussy coward the threatener is. If you are going to threated a White man why don't you go out and get some kikes or niggers? Why because the threatener is a lousy faggot who would rather spill precious White man's blood than the blood of his enemies.

War is here people. Don't try and niceify and pretty it up. Don't waste your time threatening the guy fighting on your side when the enemy is advancing towards your position or ridiculing him constantly for what he believes.

VNNF is for those who know the score. NO JEWS. JUST RIGHT. All the rest can go talk about shit elsewhere as far as I'm concerned. I've already noticed more and more people getting a pass who don't know what the fight is all about or that there is even a battle going on. We need more hard words not less.

FUCK THE JEWS! WHITE POWER!