Full Thread: Kosovo
View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2008 #68
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
radovan karadzic is just another white martyr just standing up for his people. it wouldnt surprise me if he had a heart attck as well whilst in custody.

the serbian government should refuse to hand him over. i bet the bosnian muslims dont hand anyone over to the hague and neither will the croats.in fact, i bet no war criminals from other sides are being actively sought like the serbs are.

Im afraid that he will meet the same fate as Milosevic who was murdered in custody as were many other Serbs. When they cant prove any of their lies and false accusations it is the only option they have left, to kill the person.

The sole purpose of the Hague Tribunal, the very reason it was set up was to criminalize the Serbian fight for self determination and freedom, which was a defensive war not a war of aggression and conquest as the ZOG media try to paint it. Serbs did not start the war in fact there would have been no war were it not for America and their criminal role in the region.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers