View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2005 #60
Mr. T.H. Outis

Oh, of course, that Dude. I enjoy what certain authors have written about the Dude - namely Matthew and John, Nietzsche, Shaw (Androcles and The Lion), and DH Lawrence (The Man Who Died) - and have written of him myself, though Linder, understandably enough, withheld that essay from publication, wherein I somewhat rhapsodically concluded that the Dude's value lay in the model of a Jew overcoming Judaism. (Although Kevin MacDonald should have noticed that the phenomenon of the Disciples was typically Jewish—which often enough grieved the unintentional Master.) I was not raised sub ille signo, and read Hitler and the Zend Avesta before ever reading a word of the Gospel, so my thoughts on the matter were formed mostly late. I have always had an instinctual aversion to the notion of divinity, though at present I am more than capable of enjoying the abstract sense of reverence behind our little word God as good poetry or at the very least as a foil to sheer "godlessness". I find "intellectual" Dudism, which may be what you mean by positive Dudism, positively revolting when found among White Nationalists, as most incongruous and fatally inappropriate to the basic requirements in the prosecution of our cause. I dislike agnosticism, i.e. intellectual pussyfooting, in theology no less than agnosticism in archaeology or philology. When I see Dudism, or the Dudist Church, treated frivolously, for example in a certain modern book which has delighted cunts all over the West, or in little dismissive clichés, I cringe as an antiquarian sometimes does when the past is maligned by idiots. Yet I have no real affection for the Dudist Church, in Rome, Antioch of Moscow, and would love to see St. Peter's occupied by a nigger. I was briefly attracted by the Russian author Leontiev's romantic-authoritarian vision of the Church as a protective hygienic force in Eastern society, capable of supporting diverse cultures in good morals without threatening them with its own monoculture; but so what. I once seriously considered joining a Cistercian monastery or converting to Orthodoxy and retiring to Mt Athos. Of late I have set myself the task of finally reading all of the Dude's Book, simply as the blueprint of all Jewry and to supplement scholarly interests, and like anyone else I am also touched by the beauty of some passages, a few of which are never far from my thoughts; I can recite a few passages in the Greek. I acknowledge certain historical positives and negatives of Dudism, but in general my heart and head have always been inclined to worship at the noble altar of the Reich.