View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2005 #71
Mr. T.H. Outis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom
After about a year, things simmered down and many of the flamers left as there was nothing else really to say.
That is still a problem, really, and on even the main forum among "pros". Someone will post an article, someone else will make the same outraged remarks as always, and the thread will string itself out for days.

Quote:
I think THamilton may take these young phorarites a little too seriously.
Not really, I simply don't see the point of letting people come here to cause trouble. "Thoughts and opinions" are pretty common, you ask for one and you get a bushel of the same. I have to drop the insistence on "hearing people out", hearing their precious and unique "thoughts and opinions" - which in most cases seems to be code for mere advocatus diaboli - in the leftist rhetoric trashbin. Of course I am not calling you a Leftist, only alleging that the insistence on "thoughts and opinions", which are fine if of real value, makes us tread water if the principle is generalized into that paralysis of conscience which accomodates even the most hostile opinion because it wants always to be "fair".

Quote:
I read somewhere that THamilton was MrOustis and I always thought your essays were well thought out and productive. I do enjoy and take something from MrOustis essays..
Thank you, but I don't think I've ever written anything really good. Nothing that would grab someone by the shoulders and give them that existential jolt which some of us have experienced.

Quote:
I don't think you've been around long enough to learn the various internet personalities and what people 'mean' by what they are writing.
You are probably right to an extent, but I would be focussing on such types as "womyn", sycophants, obnoxious borderliners, incessant mockers and hecklers, anyone caught speaking of "oral sex" or "lesbians" or any other vile practice in a positive manner, and any Iranian or Asian trash I stumble across along the way.

And to conclude, as always, with the injunction to find some tail and mate mate mate: I disagree, as you know. I do not believe we can Baron Münchhausen our way out of the swamp of decline by picking through this rather mythical "plethora" of Eastern European women - who do no doubt loathe drink and require a man with considerable resources - and having a few tots each. Apart from the varying functional worth of each WN, there are a dozen other problems with this hopeful scenario: what about breakups and custody battles, to name one? The problem here is abstracting one phenomenon - the growth of population - from its evolutionary context: freedom to grow. No matter how unfree we become, I suspect the pretty idea that all we have to do is keep breeding will persist. The pool of racially-aware whites is small enough: how much smaller is the pool of breeders? The only way this could work outside of natural morphology is under explicit governmental direction, as in the Reich. Our government throws money at untermenschen to breed, breed, breed; we cannot match it. You may be limitlessly fond of white phenotypes - as am I - but you must not assume your fondness corresponds to the situation. I would love to find some pretty Slavic girl and have a dozen spawn and I would teach every one of them a dead language apiece - Tocharian, Latin, Avestan, Hittite, Akkadian - but really, this is not necessary. We ourselves have to abandon these pleasant thoughts and become more grim, more willing to take risks and be ugly. I am a hundred times more fond of the thought that every year fresh crops of jobless, frustrated young men are birthed by the "system", than the rather torturous thought of when I myself will get some good tail. I still hold to this: The less one has to live for, the more damage one can inflict if the potential is harnessed and directed. But I recognize the value of all action in favor of increasing white self-consciousness and for this task most of us are useful.