View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2015 #4
varg

I would still take those tests with a grain of salt if you know your ancestry well. Our ancestors generally stuck to themselves, and didn't race mix all that much before jews got control of our media and pushed miscegenation around the clock. Different companies seem to give different results. Cobb got one that ridiculously claimed he was 13-14% (I forget which) sub-Saharan, and took another test that said he didn't have any. I know some companies will put small %'s in a 'trace regions' category, which they used to call 'uncertain' before renaming it to give it more legitimacy.

On the ancestry sites explanation of trace regions it says:

Quote:
These are regions where you seem to have just a trace amount of genetic ethnicity — there is only a small amount of evidence supporting the regions as part of your genetic ethnicity. Because both the estimated amount and the range of the estimate are small, it is possible that these regions appear by chance and are not actually part of your genetic ethnicity.
I've never taken one of the tests myself, but I know others that have. I would be wary of them, 23andme is owned by a jewess, so who knows if they add incorrect info into your results, misrepresent 'traces', or if they share your results with others without your permission.

Last edited by varg; June 18th, 2015 at 03:43 PM.