View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nockda Redout View Post
It's kind of suspicious that Stormfront has gone down at the same time the cult is mounting up a massive assault on the 2nd amendment.
They are organizing a nationwide school walkout which the Jew media is reporting as being headed up by a few of the students from the school in Flo-duh that was recently shot up by another kosher killer.
No doubt every single word these students are saying on the Jew tube has been written for them by the anti-gun lobby along with organizing all the up coming protests and nation wide school walk outs.
If they really wanted to stop the school killings, just do what they do in the nigger schools.
Put metal detectors in every doorway monitored by armed guards and surround the campuses with twelve foot high chain link fences and barbed wire.
Turn the human schools into day time prisons like the ghetto schools.
Either that or home school the kids.
To be honest, my middle and high school years were in FL schools and it was a huge waste of time. The schools down here are just terrible. I sucked in math and the math teachers were a joke at my school. Like we'd have 30 students in my HS algebra class and I remember one point like 4 students were passing in the class. We'd have competition to see who had the lowest grade when our grades with student numbers were posted on the wall.

I didn't learn much in school at all. It sucked when I moved back to MO and went to college and sucked in math. The schools up there are much better.

Other than for playing sports, I think HS is a waste of time. You're better off learning a skilled trade in your high school years and then be more prepared to go to a trade school or hit the pavement working.

The problem here in FL is the school districts are county level instead of like in other states where towns and municipals form their own districts. Down here it was easier for non whites to transfer to other high schools to play sports and shit since all they did was need to supply their own rides. In MO like stl county you had a couple dozen school districts so it is easier to keep niggers out. In a way that was started up there to keep niggers out by having dozens of smaller districts. Also keeps niggers from getting on the school board.

As we saw at this high school, it is a bunch of mixed meat race wise. My High School in the late 90s and early 2000s was even worse race wise. It was infested with spics and Haitians. Not very fun. And only a couple private school options so unless you were mega rich no way you could afford it.