View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2018 #468
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikaner View Post
'A Plot Twist': FL Officers, Choreographer Describe Viral Christmas Mall Dance

Why can't Johny follow the law? Because Johny is enforcing the law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Yep! Once again Floriduh blue niggers.

They're some of the most corrupt, violent and overall incompetent badge fags in the World.

Quote:
The Aventura Police Department officers were seen approaching the dancing group at the Aventura Mall, appearing to want to break it up.
To the amazement of the crowd, though, officers Chris Gatti and Manny Gonzalez joined in with the flash mob, busting a move in the middle of the mall
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/12/2...in-fox-friends

Quote:
Aventura is a planned, suburban city in northeastern Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aventura,_Florida

Miami-Dade has lots of spics, jews, muds, and viral "races." I'm not surprised the pigs joined the "dance."

But Florida cops aren't as bad as the ones in New Orleans or joo yurk shitty. I've avoided chimpcongo all my life but I had to go to New Orleans a few times and we took off from Kennedy International the times I went to Europe. Believe it or not, L. A. was a pretty good city in some areas during the 1960s where we stayed while waiting for a plane for the Pacific.

I hope I never have to see New Orleans or joo yurk shitty again!!!

I had to go to San Juan, Puerto Rico, to address an international conference one time. Believe me, it was bad in 1982 and it's worse now, if that's possible. It's the only city I've seen running gunfights between gangs and kwaps in my travels around the world.