View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2015 #155
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander View Post
It's been a while since I asked this, and its not far away now, so just in case there has been any new info can somebody please finish this sentence for me.......In the Grand national, the name of the horse I should stick my fiver on is.....? Thanks in advance for helping out a once a year gambler
It looks like McCoy is sticking with Shutthefrontdoor. In my book this is good news for Cause of Causes. McCoy is a great champion and can force the best out of any horse whereas the sort of horse that wins the national does not need forcing it is why McCoy has only won it once. Cause of Causes with Jamie Codd (an amateur rider) is as high as 33's get on each way. I haven't lumped on to the hilt so far as I did think they might run it in the foxhunters not to run it in the amateur riders foxhunters tells me that JP McManus the owner reckons this horse can win the National he has on good Friday confirmed that cause of causes runs in the national that's good enough for me time to prise open the piggy bank.

Chase them into the swamps