View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2019 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Trump has betrayed his (white) voters by letting anti-white, warmongering zionist jews take over his administration and dictate his policies. One of these jews, Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner, is even a democrat, and he has been trying to convince his father-in-law to abandon the project to build a border wall between the US and Mexico.

If Trump gets re-elected, then the satanic jews will get free rein for four more years, and the white public will go back to sleep thinking that there's a white guy in the White House who has their back.
My top choice for president would be an intelligent and principled jew-wise White Nationalist, like Dr. David Duke for example, but unfortunately such a person could never get elected, so my second choice would be a non-white female democrat (preferably Latin American jewess AOC, but since she's apparently not running I would settle for mulatta Kamala Harris) because that way white Americans would wake up from their Trump-induced slumber and realize that they're no longer in control of their country.