View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2016 #2
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
*In this arid wilderness of steel and stone, I raise up my voice that you may hear! To the East and to the West I beckon. To the North and to the South I show a sign proclaiming, "Death to the weakling, wealth to the strong."

Open your eyes that you may see, Oh men of mildewed minds and listen to me ye labourous millions! For I stand forth to challenge the wisdom of the world; to interrogate the "laws" of man and of "God." I request reasons for your Golden Rule and ask the why and wherefore of your Ten Commands.

Before none of your printed idols do I bend in acquiescence and he who saith "thou shalt" to me is my mortal foe! I demand proof over all things, and accept with reservations even that which is true. I dip my forefinger in the watery blood of your impotent mad-redeemer and write over his thorn-torn brow "The true Prince of Evil - the king of the Slaves!

Attraction and gravitation holds the stars in their courses and all human swarms and animal herds, are integrated and disintegrated by effective manifestations of derivative solar heat and power.
Strong-Men are magnetized incarnations of primordial energy - dynamos of concentrated electricity.

Might is cosmic power in chemic operation; and Man (in his own sphere) is heliocentric force on two legs. Might is mighty and must prevail.

The Strong can do as they please. Who are the Strong? They who conquer. They who take the spoil and camp on the battlefield. All life is a battlefield. How did subjectiveness originate? The first slave was a defeated fighter, afterwards tamed by hunger and blows. How can a slave recover his liberty? By re-conquering his conqueror. If he feels that he not man enough then he must submit, cut his own throat, or die fighting unsubdued. But freedom may be granted to him? Freedom cannot be granted, it must be taken. Then Strife is perpetual, inevitable, nay, glorious? Yes! It is intended as an ordeal, a trial by combat. It unmistakably divides the guilty from the non-guilty. But that is a harsh philosophy? Nature is harsh, cruel, merciless to all unlovely things. Her smile is only for the Courageous, the Strong, the Beautiful and the All-Daring. You have no comfort for the poor and lowly, the innocent ones, the downtrodden? The poor and lowly are a creeping pestilence there are no innocent ones, and the downtrodden are the justly damned sinners in a hell theyve made. You praise the Strong, you glorify the Mighty ones? I do. They are Natures noblemen. In them she delights: the All-Vanquishers! the Dauntless Ones!

Among virile conquering tribes, the Ideal Man is ever the all-daring Jove, the splendid Apollo, and the self-reliant Achilles. It is only in centuries of dotage, in ages of cankersome down-going and nervous disease, that the Model Man becomes a Christ. The Model Man of our forefathers was Odin, a War Lord, but our Ideal Man is a weeping, horsewhipped Jew. * A Jew for a God!
The deities of the Greeks and Vikings, Goths and Romans, were all (originally) mighty-men-of-valor, or virile women of surpassing beauty, afterwards held up (before their warlike posterity) as splendid examples of natural nobility, conscious power, daring courage, shrewdness, sexual vigor and boundless strength of character. The gods and heroes of antiquity spent their vital force in the destruction of monsters, in the seizure of new hunting-grounds, in the slaughtering of tyrants, and in the breeding of unconquerable sons.

The word *brutal* in real life means the reverse of effeminate. A man is brutal who will not turn the other cheek.

This circling planet-ball is no navel-contemplating Nirvana, but rather a vast whirling star-lit Valhalla, where victorious battlers drink the foaming hearts-blood of their smashed-up adversaries, from the scooped out skull goblets of the slain in never-ending war.*

Quote:
"Hate your enemies, & if a man smite you on one cheek, smash him down; smite him hip & thigh, for self preservation is the highest "law". He who turns the other cheek is a cowardly degenerate, a christling, a christian dog. Give blow for blow, doom for doom, scorn for scorn, with compounded interest liberally added thereunto. Make yourself a terror to your adversary. Thus shall you make yourself respected in all walks of life. "

"Property is necessary & therefore human animals should obtain a full proportion - or perish in the attempt. Real liberty is a state of bodily & mental self-master-ship (which includes the possession of property & defensive weapons) & independence from official coercion or restraint. To be independent is synonymous with proprietorship. To be property-less & unarmed is the condition of dependence & servitude"

" Blessed are the strong for they shall possess the earth. Cursed are the weak for they shall inherit the yoke. Blessed are the bold for they shall be the masters of the world. Cursed are the meek for they shall be trodden under hoofs. Blessed are the victorious for victory is the basis of "Right". Cursed are the obedient for they shall breed creep-lings."

" Blessed are the destroyers of false hope. Cursed are the "god" adorers for they shall be shorn sheep. Blessed are the valiant for they shall obtain great treasure. Cursed are the "lambs of god" for they shall be herded & slaughtered. Blessed is the man who is swift to help his friend. Cursed are the organizers of charities for they are the propagators of plagues.

" To proclaim that "all men are created equal" is as stupid & unscientific as to assert that all dogs, cattle, apes, & trees are created equal. Are there not as many diverse variety of dogs, cattle apes & trees as there are of men, planets, germs, & stars? Where then is the intrinsic equality between a buffalo bull & a hand fed steer - between a mud hut dwelling cannibal & a Bismark?"

" Only the Powerful can have real freedom. Power is non-moral. Life is real, life is earnest, & neither fairy-tale heavens nor hell's is its final goal. Each molecule, each animal, fights for it's life. You must fight for yours or surrender. Look well to it, therefore, that your beaks & spurs, your fangs & claws, are as sharp & strong & as effective as science can make them. Many disguise their cowardice, & hide their infantile ineptitude behind the canting whine of "humanity" or "goodness".

"I deny, & I affirm" is the countersign of material freedom. " I believe, & I obey" is the shibboleth of serfdom. Belief is a flunky, a feminine - doubt is a creator, a master. Strong men are not deterred from their goal by anything. They go straight to the goal, & that goal is Beauty, Wealth & Material Power. There will always be the master & the slave - the ruler & the ruled. Human rights & wrongs are not determined by justice, but by Might. "
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.