View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2005 #73
Mr. T.H. Outis

As in every other case, you miss the point. There are levels of opinion and discussion. We must move beyond a certain level of opinion and discussion and find out who can follow us upward. If we have to tolerate every week some new anti or woman coming in and bringing us down to the level of "but is it really the jews?" or "but don't you think women are just as valuable as men?", we'll never become more refined as a group. (For this reason I would create a "newbie" forum to accomodate the genuine newbies who need some real-time encouragement, and anyone established could feel free to take up the task.)

Also, this is "not about opinion" for another reason: in every group are those who seek to climb and step on others to do it. My only reason for wanting to do so is that those I'd be stepping on would begin with you, so real comrades can have a real WN forum. That is my only goal, as far as the forum. All I want to do aside from that is pass out TAA, meet Cobb at Yorktown, write a few essays and move out of this shithole. The future from that point on is, as the Magic 8-Ball used to say, "unclear".

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler goddess
People like you(or at least how you seem to be) are amusing in that you seem to want to believe that only your opinions matter. It sounds pretty arrogant, but I tend to think it is actually the opposite. It says a lot about how strongly, you truly believe in your opinions if you are completely unwilling to look at anyone else's