View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2006 #14
Stormfront Riggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic
I take offense to the comparison of the Vikings with the Lebanese and Amerikwa niggers. According to Shank they (scandinavians) were basically niggerlike (behaved like animals) until the christians tamed them, and now they are so great. What a bunch of bullshit. Perhaps christianity has had a huge hand to play in the pussification of whites and white men in general, and that is why these muds are not recieving any violent retribution. Hell they are too busy fucking the white girls in the houses of these great christian men to be in harms way.

I know this whole arguement is old news but Shank's comments struck a nerve.

It's not old news, Peter (as much as I really love the guy) goes over board in my opinion with the so-called greatness of Christianity totally ignoring it's brutal and savage past. This is one of the only subjects that I take issue with Peter on -> That Christianity - Is a strength, that it's been a good defense against Jewish power, that Jesus wasn't a Jew, or the fact that Christianity did not originated as a Jewish Cult of Essenes but rather a cult of European White men.

Did not Western Civilization exist and flourish without Christianity?

Were the Romans stronger before or after the advancement of Christianity?

What does Christianity stand for today, and what will it stand for tomorrow?

These are important questions that need to be addressed in a responsible way, but to call the European Pagan tribes (who were by the way our ancestors as well) barbaric animals before they met with the Roman sword of Christianity, well, quite frankly it's absurd.

Even with that ^ said I think Peter is a real asset and I've contributed to turners network $financially in support of Peter's show and I will continue to do so because of the rest of his opinions (outside of Christianity) that I enjoy and agree with.