View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2019 #457
Stewart Meadows

Salvini is openly calling out the crooked Italian judges and his treacherous coalition partners of the left-leaning Five Star Movement – especially the female defense minister – for not supporting him and the Italian people who want to stop the rapeugee invasion.

Here are some of Salvini's latest statements:

"I sign the decree which bans migrant ships from Italy, but they still enter and nobody stops them. Why do we even have military vessels if they don't patrol our borders?"

"Every now and then I feel politically abandoned. I'm going to ask the defense minister and the economy minister for help in this battle for civility, for legality."

"Freeing the captain of a pirate ship that ignored the ban and came close to killing our officers, is a terrible precedent. It's a worrying precedent. At this point anybody can feel legitimized to invade a territory."

"It's obvious that an attack is underway against the government and the Ministry of the Interior. They have realized that the people are with us."

"If somebody thinks that this will make me give up, they're wrong. We're not reopening anything."