View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2009 #15
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
I believe that this is the key, for NS and other nationalists to slowly begin infiltrating into the security apparatus of the nation, this combined with a strong crack down on Liberals, Democrats, pro American traitors and most importantly Jews will signal the beginning of a new era for Russia. It is also important that ntionalists gain control of the media and firmly centralize it. All so called 'independent journalists' and 'human rights activists' need to be arrested or better yet physically eliminated, this would send a message to America and the Jew EU that the new authorities mean business.
Letting them spread their poison is definitely not as useful as we imagine it to be. The Russian people would applaud when these frauds are forcefully shipped back to Israel and America. Letting them run about wild is only worsening morale in Russia and I think seeing them eliminated would to the contrary strongly reaffirm people and make those in power gain great reputation. But yes I have read a lot of accounts on the KGB and there were quite a few people working there that were genuinely interested in things we discuss here, there's bound to be some old timers left that could open the door to new people.