View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2021 #133
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Prince Harry Gets Job as ‘Chief Impact Officer’ at San Fran Start-Up

BREITBART LONDON 23 Mar 2021

(AFP) — Britain’s Prince Harry on Tuesday became the first chief “impact officer” of a San Francisco startup that combines coaching and computing to sharpen the mental fitness of employees.

As a member of the BetterUp team, the Duke of Sussex will champion the importance of maximizing human potential worldwide, according to chief executive Alexi Robichaux.

“I firmly believe that focusing on and prioritizing our mental fitness unlocks potential and opportunity that we never knew we had inside of us,” Prince Harry said in a BetterUp blog post.

“As the Royal Marine Commandos say, ‘It’s a state of mind.’ We all have it in us.”

BetterUp bills itself as the global leader in mobile-based coaching, counselling and mentorship.

The startup’s platform combines behavioural science, artificial intelligence, and human coaching to optimize personal growth and professional development, according to the company.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...fran-start-up/

From the comment section:

Quote:
Kolonial Kop • 6 hours ago
Sounds like a non-job to me. What a waste of money.
Quote:
NueeArdente • 4 hours ago
Shades of hunter biden.

So what's going to coach? "You too can be a success like me if your born in royalty, rich, privildeged, elite, and then crap all over your family on Oprah"
Quote:
Don • 3 hours ago
When I hear the phrase "mental fitness" prince Harry is the first person who comes to mind!!.....Said no one ever.
Quote:
EmpireLoyalist • 4 hours ago • edited
San Francisco?! Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
Watch your ath - thweety!!
Quote:
Surviving...Bidenism • 3 hours ago
When in “The City”, be a good San Fransodomite and pick up some else’s poop as well as your own...