View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2008 #59
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Media Bonanza: Editorials show overwhelming support to repeal Section 13!

Canada’s mainstream media is alive with editorials and opinion articles denouncing the Canadian Human Rights Commission and demanded an end to the repression of Section 13. (Canada’s Internet censorship provision)

The editorials cross all party lines. From the National Post, to the Globe and Mail to the Toronto Star. Section 13 is the disgrace of Canada.

Sadly our elected officials are busy sitting on their hands and want to keep reviewing and studying the impact of a repeal of Section 13.

A political solution might come one day, but the first test, and a direct benefactor of the Moon report will be the Marc Lemire Constitutional Challenge, which is currently awaiting a decision from the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal, on exactly the same grounds that Moon studied.

Thanks for the Moon Report, Lemire’s constitutional challenge just gained huge momentum!

Please help the Marc Lemire Constitutional Challenge. The best chance to overturn Section 13!
Fighting the fanatics at the Canadian "Human Rights" Commission and defending freedom of speech for ALL Canadians is not an easy task. In particular, the final submissions which we've just finished consumed the most time and resources. This has meant sacrificing a lot of cherished things in my life that I used to take for granted such as spending precious time with my children. It's also very costly and has incurred heavy debts given that I'm facing a "Human Rights" juggernaut that has a limitless budget. It has already spent millions and is prepared to spent a lot more of your tax dollars to keep their thought control machine running.

Mainstream Media Editorials and Opinion Pieces on the Repeal of Section 13 in response to the Moon report

EDITORIAL: Common sense on free speech
Calgary Herald - November 26, 2008, Page A-18

EDITORIAL: FREE SPEECH AND HATE SPEECH - Common sense on offence
Globe and Mail – November 25, 2008

EDITORIAL: At last, common sense on free speech
Montreal Gazette – November 26, 2008

EDITORIAL - Free speech, and hate
Toronto Star – November 26, 2008

EDITORIAL: Resisting the censors
Ottawa Citizen – November 26, 2008
EDITORIAL: The Internet - No place for rights commission
Windsor Star – November 26, 2008

EDITORIAL: No need to hate free speech
London Free Press – November 26, 2008
http://lfpress.ca/cgi-bin/publish.cg...tive&s=letters

EDITORIAL: Moon’s Spin on Hate
Metro News (Ottawa) – November 26, 2008

A victory for free speech: With the release of the Moon report, Parliament has no excuse not to kill the censorship powers of the Canadian Human Rights Commission
National Post – November 25, 2008

Kill section 13

Jonathan Kay on censorship, press councils and hate speech: Three observations on Richard Moon's CHRC report

Keith Martin: Time for Parliament to take action on free speech
National Post – November 26, 2008

Steve Janke: Who will correct damage already done by CHRC?
National Post – November 26, 2008

As of Nov 26, 2008 @ 10:00pm – 122 news articles in GoogleNews

It’s time to end the censorship of the extremist Canadian Human Rights Commission!

Stop Section 13 of the Canadian Human Rights Act