View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2014 #3
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
I, too, tried to figure out Gamergate but didn't get as far as Sam did. I ended up relying on varg's summary. There's also an element of deliberate ambiguity in the topic, since it has "red box" (politically incorrect) aspects. It may be that not every writer on this topic wants to be perfectly clear.
You're right about the deliberate obfuscation. The chan culture that spawned Gamergate is well acquainted with the social justice warrior tactic of doxxing (posting your real name, address, phone and employer contact info). By writing almost entirely in code with no persistent name they make it much more difficult to shut people down.

In reading some large threads about this I've deduced that LW1 might mean "Loco Woman 1" who is Zoe Quinn, but I wouldn't want to swear to it. If you sent a jewmedia reporter, judge or district attorney screencaps of one of these threads it would be a challenge just figuring out what the fuck they were talking about.

Another ambiguous code is "red pilled", which means "seeing through political correctness." That can be anything from being a slightly anti-feminist libertarian to a no apologies jew wise White nationalist and figuring out in which sense it's being used is left for the reader to decode.

I did find out who Hatechan founder Fredrick Brennan is and why he's considered power invulnerable. He's confined to a wheelchair, maybe because he has the brittle bone disease that Samuel Jackson had in Unbreakable, but as usual there's so many memes and jokes being exchanged that I couldn't swear to it. His power invulnerable status seems to come from the fact that he's so screwed up physically that there's not much more the social justice warriors can do to ruin his life. His pre-existing condition trumps everything.

Brennan also seems to be jew wise, he started a thread using a shopped version of the A. Wyatt Mann jewface cartoon (known among channers as "Le Happy Merchant") and when replies called him on it he asked if they were surprised that he was revealing his "true power level", which means revealing just how politically incorrect you are.

From the context he seems to be full redpilled, as they say.

The rest of your post on the whole good points, don't disagree with any of it.