View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2019 #48
Enbyeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon! View Post
Back in the 1980's, I was in the Army, stationed in West Texas and was with a buddy who had a trailer out in the boonies. It was on the weekend about 2 am or so, and we were watching TV, drinking beer and bullshitting. All the sudden, the TV picture goes out and we figured his TV antenna fell over or something. We went out to fix it and saw a blood red glowing round thing a couple hundred yards away just floating there. My buddy says, "Fuck this, I'm getting my shotgun." As soon as he said it, we froze and couldn't move. A few seconds later, the thing took off REAL fast. We went back in, locked the door and proceeded to get shitfaced drunk.

We talked about it a few times over the years and never did figure out what the fuck it was except that it was a UFO or something. We told a few people, but not too many because we figured people would think we were crazy or lying.
When my father was a boy, he was climbing over a fence when a fireball came out of the sky & hit the ground. Also, in the late '60s in a nearby burg, another glowing ball was seen hovering over a grave; this account was in the local paper.