View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2012 #6
Yevgeny Morozov
sick & tired of deadbeats

He's both a very interesting and unorthodox thinker, advocate and activist, who seems to know his languages and is apparently a talented orator. It's also fascinating to hear someone, who appears to be of English ancestry, eloquently speak a distinguished form of upper class English with a Italian-sounding accent, or intonation.

Naturally, I haven't heard of him --- which in itself isn't a bad thing, meaning the Jew doesn't 'care much' for him (to put it sarcastically gently) --- until I came across this thread on this excellent forum. On YouTube I just also just saw a video, with a speech about food with Europe as one of the foremost producers and distributors in and with relation to the rest of the world; I hadn't looked at it like this, nor really ever truly realized it, very interesting!
The "the White Nationalist movement" and its "leaders" are a joke ... on Whites. | Donating to deadbeats is the equivalent of nigger handouts. | What's the difference between the Shoah business and the White Nationalism? Reach and shekel flow.