View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2007 #142
Rounder

Default My letter-to-editor published 21 March 07

My letter-to-editor in response to their front page news report was printed in their today's edition (21 March 07) - Smithfield Times newspaper in Virginia. Phone to confirm: 757-357-3288: LTE follows:

The LTE follows. I've received 4 phone calls so far. All complimentary, and all asking for a copy of TWPL. I'll oblige. I also emailed a LTE to the other 2 newspapers that reported recent WPL distros, and will post them here if they're printed. To confirm my LTE in today's Smithfield (VA) Times, phone them at: 757-357-3288.

Dear Editor;

Re: “White Supremacy paper circulated in Smithfield”, dtd 14 Mar 07

I’m the publisher of The White Patriot Leader, a 16-page pro-white newspaper recently mass distributed in your area . It’s purpose is to provide white folks with news and commentary from a white perspective – an alternative to the blatantly obvious anti-white establishment media that has denigrated whites, and worked against the interests of white people for over 50 years.

If our newspaper “promotes hate”, as stated by your reporter, Allison Williams, then so does factual truths regarding racial issues. Factual truths, she predictably declined to deny or even address, as do all controlled journalists wanting to keep their jobs and advance their careers. They simply call us vile names. While condemning our hatreds, they preach hatred for us, and in the very same articles, all to the applause of minorities, sensitive soccermoms, and girli-men stressed out by reading racial truths from a white perspective.

White people have special interests just like jews, blacks, Asians, and Hispanics. There are literally hundreds of newspapers that work for their interests. We believe white folks deserve at least one.

As for Smithfield’s “problem” with irate recipients of The White Patriot Leader, I have the solution. To stop future deliveries, and there will be many I assure you, all they need do is phone me at 417-463-7703. Presto ! Problem solved. We’re not interested in reaching Oprah’s “ostriches”, anyway.

In closing, I’d like to thank police officer Alonzo Smith, who I assume is black, for his defense of our freedom of speech and the press. And I hope you’ll follow his patriotic example by printing this free speech letter.

Glenn Miller
Master Sergeant, US Army – Retired
Aurora, MO 65605
Tel: 417-463-7703