View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2018 #29
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
I would like to say that the Californians have my , a German's , sympathies because of the situation they're in . .

I suppose the spics outnumbering Euros in Cali gives them one point for an already taken state . .

They probably are like "One down . . some more to go . ."

. . until they have their brown asses all over this territory . .

Euro-Americans ( if it is up to themselves ) should work to stop this invasion . .

For the record , it isn't even the so-called crème de la crème of Mexico which comes to the U.S. . .

This is an invasion . .

Someone should do something about it real quickly . . .

Otherwise it's New Mexico all over . .

( no beef with people live in that U.S.-state though )

There's a storm comin' . .

Terminator (1984) - There is a Storm Coming (in)

Don't go mad! The entire force of Mexico's militaries (yes, there are two that operate independently) struggle to maintain dominance over civilian cartels. Seriously, if they could bring their entire armed forces and every resource in the country to bear in some meaningful action against us, it wouldn't be cause for concern.

The people you credit with having 'taken' the state, have achieved nothing more impressive than not dying on their treck through the desert before reaching a 'Sanctuary City'. It is these cities that are 'taking' the Mexicans. They arrive with what little they can carry, have no assets, no resources, no education. And other towns and cities will still deport them.
So it is not as though the whole state is inundated, they are mostly in L.A., San Diego, Frisco and, of course, the state prisons are full of them.
I'm in Shingletown, in Northern California, and it's completely White (the 2010 Census claimed there where 5 Negros here but I can't find anyone who's seen them). There are still many places here that are White. For now anyway, that could change.