View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2009 #2
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

Very good interview. The one with the former sheriff is awesome as well.

This is the same reason that I was woken up at a relatively early age (11-12). I got bused into a city to attend junior high not far from Gary, IN and was terrorized by nigger gangs full of fully grown nigger bucks (while I myself had not even began puberty) for two very long years. No one would help. Not the teachers, counselors, or principal.

Don't get me wrong when I say this, because I don't wish this on anyone and just listening to the interview made my blood boil, but THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN MORE OFTEN so that the idiots in our race have no choice but to wake the fuck up. Actually, I would venture to say that this exact scenario is taking place hundreds, if not thousands of times a day already. We just don't get to hear about it thanks to Uncle Jewey.

Anyway, Jim Giles is doing a very good job. I think he is a bit naive thinking he's going to find the honor and courage he seeks by looking to the Zog Machine. In any case, listen to the interview with Sheriff Richard Mack. Very well done and interesting to listen to.