View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018 #13
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
The best strategy for most White men today is probably to learn a trade and work at that. You will only be competing with local people, not the global "community", and, if you're good, your work will be of higher quality than that of non-Whites and will set you apart.
I agree that's probably the best route for most men. College used to be gated to all but the best and the brightest, and everyone else would fall into doing a trade, or working for a good company. I'd prefer if college stayed that way.

Changing the dynamic back to where only the best go to college, will make their fields higher demand, and pay better, but we also have to deny non-Whites from competing for their wages, just like we have to deny non-Whites the ability to compete in any other field. Our people aren't willing to bunk up 20 to a room like people from the 3rd world. We actually have living standards.

Learning a trade is most definitely a better career decision that getting a worthless degree in a field with little to no demand. Plumbers, electricians, HVAC techs can make more than retail managers. Especially if they got a master license.

Doing something on the side to make an extra $150-$200 cash every now and then is still good supplemental income. And if you fall on harder times, you could get more involved with your side jobs and make a little extra money if you really need it. I've always done stuff on the side to make money when I wasn't getting a lot of overtime from my employer. Everybody should find something they can do on the side to make some extra $. It's something that could potentially develop into a business.