Full Thread: ZOG vs WN
View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2011 #23
Greg Johnson
Banned

To say that we need better leaders is not equivalent to saying that we are entirely to blame for our problems.

Look, I don't deny that the system takes down our people: Doles, Strom, Duke, Steele, Zundel, Rudolf, etc. But I don't think that is the sole explanation for why we are so poorly organized and led.

I have spent a lot of time observing some of our "leaders" close up, and I know that they could do more and better. That is still true even if the system could shut them down any time they liked.

I agree with you that the system would not be so ready to persecute us if its functionaries feared physical retaliation from racially conscious whites.

Yes, some of our more sensitive, marginal people are from time to time driven to acts of wildcat violence by the climate of anti-white hate created by our enemies. But they are pretty indiscriminate about their targets.

And when the system and its functionaries are targeted, such as the murder of the husband and mother of the Judge who destroyed the Church of the Creator, it turns out that the perp was a crazy Jew. Still, the system was obviously afraid that a white racist was striking back. The same is true of the retaliation in OKC for Waco. It too was not the work of racially conscious whites.

When Loughner was being linked to white nationalists, part of that was sheer opportunism. But part of it was genuine fear. The system knows that whites as a group have the most to be upset about. Yet whites are the group least inclined to violence. And that includes racially-conscious whites as well.

It amazes me that there is not even one "lone wolf" out there who has taken HUNTER to heart. I would like to think this is because most of our people are rational enough to realize that violence against the system is counter-productive and that our focus should be on constructing an alternative.