View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2011 #10
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
Reply to post #7: As you declare that you don't understand, that about solves it for you. Maybe ELF will come a'bombing in the midst of this Kwa depression, since some say there is evidence fracking messes with groundwater, which is terrible tasting in ND in the first place. I think the most ultra of the leftists won't be controlling the House and altering fracking laws soon anyway--not that that sideshow matters much these waning days.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t810446/
Old 06-21-2011, 02:38 AM #2
LowDozer
Forum Member

LowDozer is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Getting an oil job in north dakota
yeah, been there done that lol. My uncle and I just drove up there one day from AZ. It's kinda tough to get a job on a oilrig, but should have no problem getting a roustabout job. Housing is pricy right now there and hard to find, we had a camp trailor and the boss let us stay in the yard for free. Lots of mexicants amd indians and alot of the work is on the reservations. We were there for about 7 months. Super cold in the winter and the wind never stops. If you have to go, try looking in stanley, williston, tioga or watford city. Most companys start people at 15+ a hour. Good luck!
You're about as useful as the negro.

I am aware that this is about jobs in North Dakota, but what does it have to do with the White Nationalist 'Movement'?