View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2009 #94
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowardWewelsburg View Post
I do what I can to assist worthwhile projects. What else should I be doing, Glenn? I am not leadership material.

I have noticed you using this term "VIP" for a long time, and I'm still not sure exactly what you mean by it. Did you begin using this label, or was someone actually pretentious enough to refer to himself in that manner?

On the other matter, I concur.

"At the end of time, our Volk Leader will return for the Wild Hunt (Wildes Heer), with his Final Battalion, astride a White Horse, Sleipnir, his eight-legged steed. He will be the Last Avatar, also known as Wotan and Vishnu-Kalki. This time, He will come to conquer and to judge." - Miguel Serrano
I picked up the term on here somewhere used in a different context. And I decided to use it against the do-nothing-but-talk intellectuals who flat refused to support VNN's newspaper project either by passing out copies or by contributing financially, or by refusing to help Alex pay VNN's bills.

I tried to shame them into contributing. And in many cases, it worked. PMs flooded my in-box assuring me money was on the way. How else could I have convinced 500 or so WNs to contribute ??

Coincidentally, have you by chance read my article: "Cowardice is the White Man's Survival Strategy" at www.whty.org ?? That too, has been tangibly effective.