View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2014 #12
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
My dad and two brothers are doctors, and they have always said "If you want to stay healty, stay away from doctors".

The average life expectancy in the U.S. is about 72 years of age, doctors barely make it to 65, maybe there's something to this.
I would be inclined to agree.

I would say the advice would be something to consider more and more in years to come, it is said that all the health care changes will lead many long time doctors to retire. That will most likely mean that to fill the void we will see more of an influx of doctors from Pakistan and India whose qualifications probably leave much to be desired.

I know the guy is pretty much all shyster, but that Kevin Trudeau guy on at night selling books about "cures they don't want you to know about" makes light of a number of facts that are relevant.

When was the last time there was a cure found for any disease or ailment, it is all bent toward treatment which makes the medical and drug companies more money. There are actually laws that forbid something being marketed or said to be a cure, unless it goes through all kinds of government approval and other red tape, read lots of money.

The Jewish spirit has corrupted this like so much else, and like so much else the farther away you can stay from the stench of their corruption the better you will be, in mind, body, and soul.